The law firm of Kegler, Brown, Hill & Ritter is proud to announce the selection of seventeen (17) attorneys to the list of 2010 "Ohio Super Lawyers," as recognized by Law & Politics, a recently released national publication.
The following attorneys have been recognized:
- John P. Brody, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Robert G. Cohen, General Litigation
- Lawrence F. Feheley, Employment & Labor
- Loriann E. Fuhrer, General Litigation
- Donald W. Gregory, Construction / Surety
- Thomas W. Hill, Business Litigation
- Charles J. Kegler, Business / Corporate
- David M. McCarty, Workers' Compensation
- Larry J. McClatchey, Bankruptcy and Creditors' Rights
- Thomas J. Sigmund, Employee Benefits
- S. Martijn Steger, International Business
- Geoffrey Stern, Professional Responsibility
- Roger P. Sugarman, General Litigation
- Timothy T. Tullis, General Litigation
- Christopher J. Weber, Professional Responsibility
- Melvin D. Weinstein, Business Litigation
- Michael E. Zatezalo, Real Estate
Firm directors Lawrence F. Feheley, Thomas W. Hill and Donald W. Gregory have been further honored as "Top Lawyers," designating them among the "Top 50" attorneys in Columbus; Hill has been named to the elite group of the "Top 100" attorneys in the state of Ohio for 2010; and Fuhrer has been listed among the "Top 25" women attorneys in Columbus. About "Ohio Super Lawyers"
Super Lawyers is a listing of outstanding lawyers from more than 60 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. It is published as a special supplement in leading newspapers and city and regional magazines across the country. Polling, research and selection are performed by Law & Politics, a publication of Key Professional Media, Inc. Law & Politics has been publishing legal magazines since 1990 and Super Lawyers since 1991.
For more information, contact Kegler Brown Marketing.