Professional Responsibility :: In The News
- Reporting Your Own Professional Misconduct- Should You Self Report?
- Columbus Bar Lawyers Quarterly, Fall 2011, Rasheeda Khan, author
- Before you throw yourself on the mercy of the disciplinary system, you should carefully consider whether your conduct really requires this level of disclosure.
- Mockingbirds, Movies, Books and Ethics
- Columbus Bar Lawyers Quarterly, Fall 2011, Geoffrey Stern, co-author
- After reading or watching To Kill a Mockingbird, one can review the Ohio Rules of Professional Conduct and these standards of professionalism; then analyze how Finch’s conduct comports with them.
- Court’s dismissal ends Kellogg-Martin discipline case
- Bellefontaine Examiner, February 5, 2010, Chris Weber, contributor
- Her attorney Christopher J. Weber of Columbus said, “To have the opportunity to argue our case before the Supreme Court
and to receive total vindication, is very gratifying.
- Thinking of Switching Firms?
- Inside the Law Office, February 2010, Geoffrey Stern, contributor
- They don’t realize how significant a change that is. Under the new rules, the name of a client clearly can be confidential. It used to be that would not be the case in most instances.