Government & Legislative Affairs :: In The News
Fracking in Ohio
Smart Business, May 2013, Michael L. Schottenstein, interviewee
Ohio is in the midst of a drilling debate and companies need to be prepared to address this debate and the state laws that come with it.
- Bribery Crackdown
- Smart Business, April 2013, Luis Alcalde, interviewee
- Companies must ensure legal compliance even if it means short-term loss of business.
- Four More Years
- Smart Business News, December 2012, Steve Tugend, interviewee
- The election results are in but what does it mean for Ohio businesses?
- Delaware County mulls transportation improvement district
- ThisWeek Community Newspapers, May 13, 2011, Steve Tugend & Rusty Schuermann, contributors
- Delaware County commissioners have begun examining whether the county should form a transportation improvement district, an umbrella organization that would handle transportation projects across jurisdictional lines.
- Be Heard
- Smart Business News, April 1, 2011, Steve Tugend, interviewee
- “There is an old adage in the statehouse that if you aren’t at the table, then you most assuredly will be on the menu,” says Steve Tugend, a director and chair of the govern ment and legislative affairs practice for Keg ler, Brown, Hill & Ritter. “It’s very important that businesses stay engaged in the process es and debates of their elected officials.”
- Columbus Chamber Lobbyist Takes Job at Kegler Brown
- Columbus Business First, February 7, 2011
- The top lobbyist for the Columbus Chamber of Commerce has landed a post at one of the region’s largest law firms.