We advise established and emerging foundations, record labels, production companies, and many other organizations related to the sports and entertainment industries. Our firm's rich history in advising corporate clients and non-profit entities provides unparalleled insight and experience in helping protect these organizations as they strive to achieve their goals. At Kegler Brown, we provide more than just contracts and agreements, we work to understand your organization and provide the business and legal advice required to help you succeed.
- Foundations + Charitable Giving: entity formation and structuring; advice to organization leadership on limitation of liability and risk management
- Entity Structuring + Management: comprehensive counsel regarding corporate governance, tax efficiency and funding vehicles
- Intellectual Property: establishment and protection of intellectual property assets, including trademarks, service marks, copyrights and trade secrets
- Outside General Counsel: strategic business and legal advice regarding operations, risk management, contractual agreements and the other critical components involved in running any organization
- Compliance: assisting organizations in complying with state and federal rules and regulations relating to tax exemptions, conflicts of interest, fundraising and social activism
We provide legal infrastructure and efficient compliance programs that allow organizations of all sizes to focus on driving business and delivering on their mission.