Rasheeda practices primarily in the Professional Responsibility and Litigation practice areas of the firm, but also focuses her talents in the areas of Criminal Defense and Administrative Law. She has been with the firm since 2002.
Rasheeda regularly advises lawyers and law firms on ethics and professional responsibility issues, including fee disputes, conflicts of interest, recordkeeping, confidentiality, and chemical dependency or mental disability problems associated with professional misconduct. Her representative clients include lawyers throughout Ohio at every stage of the disciplinary process, from the investigation to the Ohio Supreme Court.
An experienced litigator, Rasheeda’s practice entails trial and appellate advocacy in state and federal court. She is skilled in motion practice and also in negotiating, litigating and resolving contract, construction, insurance and real estate disputes. Rasheeda represents commercial and government entities, as well as individuals.
Rasheeda provides professional, hands-on representation of clients charged with criminal offenses in federal, common pleas, municipal and mayors’ courts.
Additionally, Rasheeda represents businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals in licensing matters before administrative agencies and licensing boards. She assists clients in obtaining licenses from various administrative agencies and offers preventative consultation on compliance and filing requirements.
- Employee Relations
- Global Business
- Health Care
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Investigations
- Criminal Litigation
- ERISA + Employee Benefits Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Food + Food Service Industry
- Health Care Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Professional Responsibility + Disciplinary Proceedings
- Real Estate + Land Use Litigation
- Workers’ Compensation Proceedings + Litigation
- Real Estate
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (J.D., 2002)
- The Ohio State University (B.S., 1992)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Association of Professional Responsibility Lawyers, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Criminal Justice Act Panel, Attorney in the Southern District of Ohio
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, member
- Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Selected as an “Ohio Rising Star” by Law & Politics magazine