Our team provides general intellectual property and technology valuation services to clients of various size, type and technology sector – from start-ups to universities to Fortune-rated corporations.
- General IP: general counsel regarding patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets and other technology-related matters, including licensing, sale and acquisition
- IP and technology valuation: working with inventors, companies and investors to accurately valuate intellectual property technologies and comprehensive patent portfolios
- Patent and trademark portfolio management: monitoring and managing patent and trademark portfolios of all sizes; assisting in maximizing protection, value, monetization, defense and enforcement opportunities
- Education: counseling inventors and in-house client teams how to best value technology
From emerging growth-focused businesses and start-ups to well-established corporations, we offer our expertise in the valuation of technology IP to clients, including:
- Financial institutions
- Auto manufacturers
- Truck component manufacturers
- Space exploration, aeronautics and aerospace research
- Software companies
- Medical device manufacturers
- Consumer and retail products
For more information on our IP and technology valuation services, please contact James J. Pingor.