As the recipient of multiple medals during her military career, and even going back to her Gold Award as a Girl Scout, Jasmin has never shied away from responsibility and leadership roles. After completing our Summer Associate program, she joined Kegler Brown in 2016.
Jasmin’s experience centers on business transaction issues. She assists with foreclosures, collections, litigation, and government affairs matters, using her experience in managing personnel and solving problems to develop creative solutions for complex legal matters and business concerns. While she interacts with teams from a variety of areas, Jasmin focuses her practice in IP strategies.
Jasmin recognizes the importance of the intangible elements of a business and how they deserve legal protection in the same way physical property would. She focuses her practice on safeguarding her clients’ IP through securing trademark and copyright registrations, assisting in the negotiation and drafting of licenses, and investigating possible infringement and drafting, sending and answering cease and desist orders.
- Emerging Businesses
- Government Affairs
- IP Strategy + Consulting
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- University of Dayton School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Webster University (M.A., 2011)
- United States Military Academy (B.S., 2005)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member
- Judicial externships in the Southern District of Ohio with the Honorable Thomas M. Rose and Magistrate Michael J. Newman (2015)
- Bronze Star, (United States Army, 2009)
- Gold Award (Girls Scouts of America, 2000)