Joining Kegler Brown in 2016 after clerking for the firm as a law school summer associate since 2014, Jane spends most of her professional time practicing in the firm’s Litigation area. Jane started her experience in the court room in 2015 working with the Vanderbilt Legal Clinic, successfully obtaining Orders of Protection for survivors of domestic abuse and establishing the rights of abused and neglected children.
Whether it’s researching a legal malpractice case with our Professional Responsibility practice, or undergoing eminent domain proceedings with Real Estate and Land Use, Jane maintains a broad litigation practice and enjoys the variety of opportunities to assist clients it provides. Advising clients through all aspects of the litigation process, Jane utilizes her background in writing throughout initial filing and research, discovery, and resolution to provide clients with exemplary detail and communication as their case develops.
- Vanderbilt University Law School (J.D., 2016)
- Miami University (OH) (B.A. 2013)
- American Bar Association, member
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Kegler Brown Women Lawyers’ Initiative, co-chair
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Ohio Women’s Bar Association, member
- Women Lawyers of Franklin County, member