Tim joined Kegler Brown in 2014 and splits his time between the firm's Cleveland and Columbus offices. He has a background in the area of probate and trust administration, drafting estate plans for both individuals and families, and assisting them through the probate process. Tim currently focuses his practice in the areas of employment litigation, labor relations, and probate, trust and estate administration.
Labor + Employment
Tim's practice concentrates on representing various businesses in several facets, including, but not limited to, wage and hour issues, workplace training, labor negotiations, workers' compensation, employment contracts, and in defending claims of discriminatory conduct.
Probate + Trust Administration
With extensive experience in the probate and trust practice, Tim has represented trustees and executors of estates, creating flexible plans to meet their needs. He also advises institutions on a variety of trust administration issues.
Tim counsels clients in issues regarding succession planning and buy-sell agreements. He also advises businesses on matters related to entity formation and structure, contract drafting and negotiation.
- The University of Akron School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Student Bar Association, Executive President
- Ohio University (B.S., 2007)
- Akron Bar Association, member
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, member
- Federal Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Parma Bar Association, member
- Selected as a recipient of the American Bar Institute and American Bar Association Scholar/Leader Award, 2010
Charitable + Civic Involvement
- University of Akron School of Law, Akron Law Cares annual event, member
- Juvenile Diversion Program in Broadview Heights, Ohio, volunteer magistrate
- Juvenile Diversion Program in Parma, Ohio, volunteer magistrate