Higher Education in India: Legal Considerations and Market-Entry Options for Recruitment and Partnership Building
Join Vinita Bahri- Mehra of Kegler Brown and Lakshmi Iyer of Sannam S4 for a webinar discussion on Wednesday, October 5, at 11:00 a.m. EST, that will provide an overview of both legal and practical considerations when targeting the Indian market from both a recruitment and partnership perspective.
As experts who have years of experience helping clients do everything from raising brand awareness and creating strategies to increasing yield in the market, as well as facilitating market research and partnership road-mapping, this panel’s speakers have also guided clients through the legal complexities of establishing a local entity, signing MOUs and exchange agreements.
- Moderator- Michael Green, Sannam S4, U.S. Business Centers, Director of Client and Stakeholder Relations
- Vinita Mehra: Kegler Brown, Global Business + Education Attorney
- Lakshmi Iyer: Sannam S4, Director and Head of Higher Education
- Ashley Behrendt: The Ohio State University, Global Gateways, Operations Manager
- Hillary Black, JD, MPH: University of South Florida, Senior Associate General Counsel
To RSVP for this webinar, please register by Wednesday, September 28, by contacting Maura Fortino at [email protected] or (614) 255-5515.