Exporting and Conducting Business in Singapore + Indonesia
Kegler Brown, in conjunction with Ohio Development Services Agency (DSA), will present a breakfast briefing on Tuesday, March 25, on export and business opportunities in the emerging markets of Singapore and Indonesia.
The seminar will cover issues important to companies looking to export products and services, and expand business operations in Singapore and Indonesia. Topics for seminar include (i) key legal issues to consider for doing business in Southeast Asia; (ii) business strategies to consider; and (iii) information about DSA's upcoming trade mission to Singapore and Indonesia, and the assistance DSA can provide companies for exporting their products and services to the Southeast Asian market.
- Vinita Bahri-Mehra, Asia-Pacific team leader and global business attorney at Kegler Brown
- Tim Sword, Global Agriculture Program Manager at Ohio Development Services Agency
- Sarath Menon, Southeast Asia Trade Mission Manager
- Zoe Munro, Program Manager at the Council of Great Lakes Governors
- Steve Wolever, President + CEO of Signature Worldwide
Please register by Tuesday, March 18, by clicking the RSVP button below or by contacting Ashton Lahman, firstname.lastname@example.org or (614) 255-5515.
Complimentary Parking: We will reimburse parking tickets from the Columbus Commons Underground Garage only, located at 191 S. 3rd Street. Directions to parking garage.