Dick concentrates his practice in all aspects of real estate, development and land use. His practice also includes public law, administrative law, civil litigation, and government and legislative affairs. He joined Kegler Brown in 2012.
Zoning, Land Use, Annexation + Real Estate Development
Dick focuses specifically in the areas of zoning, land use and annexation. He has experience in associated real estate matters, including but not limited to real estate transactions, platting, and public and private improvements.
Administrative Law + Litigation
Dick regularly represents clients before local and regional planning commissions, boards of zoning appeals, county commissioners, and village and city councils, among others in both administrative and legislative hearings. He has practiced extensively in the litigation of administrative appeals and original actions arising from all aspects of annexation, zoning and real estate, including several cases before the Supreme Court of Ohio.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (J.D., 1970)
- University of Cincinnati (B.S., 1967)
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- City of Powell Community Improvement Corporation, Vice Chair
- Recognized as Senior Statesmen in Zoning/Land Use by Chambers USA, 2016-2017
- Selected as the 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Land Use + Zoning Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Selected as the 2016 "Lawyer of the Year" in Columbus in the area of Land Use + Zoning Law by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Selected as the 2014 “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Land Use + Zoning Litigation by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Recognized as a Band 2 attorney in Zoning/Land Use by Chambers & Partners, 2014-2015
- Selected as the 2010 “Lawyer of the Year” in Columbus in the area of Land Use + Zoning Law by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating of AV
- Selected to the Ohio Super Lawyers list in the area of Land Use, Zoning and Real Estate