Bennett works in the firm’s business, intellectual property and litigation areas. He has been with the firm since 2005.
Creditors’ Rights + Bankruptcy
Dan manages a national portfolio of multi-million-dollar collections cases for firm clients, including for Cardinal Health, a $100+ billion company ranked #21 on the Fortune 500. He regularly coordinates with counsel across the country and ensures the complete satisfaction of Kegler Brown’s clients. Dan also handles bankruptcy matters stemming from collections cases and provides advice in connection with workouts and/or sales involving collateral.
Dan advises clients in every stage of the business life cycle, including business formation and structuring and contract drafting and negotiation, with the primary focus of counseling buyers and sellers in acquisition transactions, such as mergers, asset purchases, stock purchases and reorganizations.
Additionally, Dan practices in the firm’s Litigation department, gaining experience in a broad range of business litigation matters ranging from disputes in small claims courts to multi-million dollar contract cases.
- Banking + Lending
- Energy + Environment
- Health Care
- Mergers + Acquisitions
- Real Estate
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2005)
- DePaul University (B.S., 2002)
- Columbus Bar Association, member
- Ohio State Bar Association, member
- Served as an intern, focusing on mutual fund, stock and bond research, as well as financial mapping, for Prudential Securities, Inc. in Chicago, Illinois in 2001
- Worked with the Chicago, Illinois-based TransMarket Group, as a futures trader on the London International Financial Futures Exchange